Job Opening for a Facility Administrator/Nurse Manager, (RN) located in Oregon.
- Manager’s job is to manage the operation of the ASC Facility by establishing, developing, planning and organizing the operations and functions of the Facility; to ensure the delivery of efficient, caring service pertinent to individual needs of all patients; and be committed to providing the highest quality of care.
- Reports to Healthcare Group Vice President.
- Supervises Registered nurses, preoperative, operating room, postoperative, materials management, admitting, registration, business office personnel and ancillary support personnel.
- Four years of college or equivalent with emphasis on Business or Heath Care Administration;
- diploma from accredited nursing program;
- licensure as registered nurse;
- minimum of 5 years management experience in health care related industry; and minimum of 5 years experience in both operating room and recovery area preferably in an ambulatory surgery environment.
- Experience in health care related industry with all facility functions that relate to patient care, admitting and registration process, fiscal management, cost controls, budgeting, coordinating public relations, building physician relations, development of policy and procedures, and working closely with administrative and medical staff in marketing and patient care service functions.
- Experience in medical coding, billing, cash management, collections, contract maintenance, inventory management and accounts payable.
- Computer experience required in windows, spreadsheet, and word processing.
Competitive Salary Range!
Executive & Management Recruitment Services
(415) 770-1200 – call/text