Job Opening for an Administrative Director of Oncology Job Opening located in North Carolina.
Responsible for strategic oversight and coordination of outpatient medical oncology programs for all locations. Expansion of program anticipated in 2020
Direct the coordination of cancer program including identifying, implementing and maintaining strategic relationships with all related clinical departments and managers in an effort to create a collaborative and comprehensive program. Create and disseminate an overall vision for the program. Attract develop and retain physicians, leadership, clinical and ancillary personnel who are committed to furthering the mission of providing high quality services and to achieve operational efficiencies to maximize return by optimizing the financial performance of the program.
- Undergraduate degree in health care field and/or business-related field (with health care concentration) required.
- Master’s degree preferred (i.e., MHA or MBA with health care concentration).
- Cancer program management experience preferred.
- Five- ten years of experience in physician practice, physician network, or hospital service line management, with at least five years in a managerial / leadership position.
- Strong clinical background and experience with medical and/or radiation oncology patients preferred.
Skills, Experience and Licensure:
- Demonstrated managerial skills in the areas of leadership, personnel, and finance.
- Working knowledge of quality assurance and licensure and accreditation requirements.
- Strong interpersonal communication and customer relation skills.
- Initiative, resourcefulness and judgment in coordinating services and developing programs.
- Strong business acumen, program and business development experience, and excellent leadership skills are required, must be innovative and entrepreneurial, and be able to work well both independently as well as in a team-oriented environment.
- Demonstrated success in growing a business, business unit, and/or service line.
- Skilled at strategic planning and quality performance improvement and obtaining certifications from cancer agencies and centers of excellence.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills for interaction with physicians and to partner with staff at all levels within the department and throughout the organization.
- Strong technical capabilities and knowledge of computer applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.), as well as practice management systems and electronic medical records—working knowledge of Epic is a significant plus.
Competitive Salary Range!
How to apply for the Administrative Director of Oncology Job: contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Executive & Management Recruitment Services
(415) 770-1200 – call/text