Job Opening for a Manager Nursing Medical/Surgical located in Nevada.
This is an acute care and teaching hospital that has provided high quality healthcare to residents of Southern Nevada since 1972. The hospital offers a comprehensive range of services, including advanced cardiology, neurology, surgery and more.
- Responsible for the 24 hour management of the assigned unit assuring patient care meets the standard of care.
- Minimum of three (3) years clinical experience and a minimum of two (2) years progressive management experience preferred.
- Relocation assistance
- Current RN license in the State of Nevada.
- Current BCLS Certification, PALS Certification, and ACLS Certification are required.
Required Skills & Certifications:
- Experience as Manager/Director in acute care setting
- Experience in a large acute care facility
This opportunity offers the following:
- Challenging and rewarding work environment
- Growth and Development Opportunities within UHS and its Subsidiaries
- Competitive Compensation
- Excellent Medical, Dental, Vision and Prescription Drug Plan
- 401k plan with company match
Competitive Salary Range!
Executive & Management Recruitment Services
(415) 770-1200 – call/text