Pediatric Acute Care APRN Job Opening located in Hawaii.
- 1 month temp housing & relocation assistance provided
Seeking an experienced Pediatric Acute Care APRN to provide inpatient coverage to include:
- consultation on Pediatric Trauma patients in the ED, general inpatient and ICU
- Admission/consultation for pediatric orthopedic and other pediatric surgical patients
- normal newborn care (with pediatric MD or Neonatology back-up available),
attendance at high risk deliveries/C sections, circumcisions, consultation on patients in the pediatric inpatient psychiatric facility
Typical daily workload:
- 3-6 normal newborns, attendance to 1-3 deliveries/C sections, 1-4 pediatric trauma/surgical patients, 1-4 psychiatry consults
- 2 years pediatric APRN experience recommended
- 2 years inpatient Pediatric or neonatal nurse experience required
- ACNP certification – Pediatrics
- PCNS certification
Competitive Salary Range!
Executive & Management Recruitment Services
(415) 770-1200 – call/text