Job Opening for a Talent Acquisition Leader located in northern, New York in the Adirondack foothills, 80 miles west of Plattsburgh; 120 miles north of Rome and 140 miles north of Syracuse.
- Not-for-profit community healthcare system – 2 hospitals (94 and 25 beds) and local health care centers.
- Has just over 1,400 employees, 140 full-time medical staff members
- Annual net operating revenues of $210 million
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource Management or other related field
- Certifications: SHRM, LEAN, PMP are desirable
- 3+ years of hospital recruiting and management experience
- Leader for System-wide Recruiting is responsible to continually elevate the delivery and execution of HR services which optimize the candidate experience while maximizing the organization’s talent agenda.
- Responsible for the management and oversight of all Health System recruiting across the health system, is the primary business owner & subject matter expert on the full cycle of talent management: recruiting, social media sourcing, screening, interviewing, consulting with hiring managers, workforce planning, job description reviews, advertising/marketing, requisition process, targeted selection, referral management and networking, salary & compensation negotiations, offer extensions, onboarding, retention, hiring manager training and is the performance leader for the health system’s recruiting resources.
- Leads and partners with departmental hiring managers to design recruiting strategies. In concert with hiring managers, recommends and designs marketing and sourcing avenues to meet organizational needs.
- Directs the management of recruitment, staffing, processes, systems and outcomes.
- Drives and monitors compliance activities to minimize adverse impact in recruitment and selection processes.
- Lead & direct recruiting resources, contingent workforce management & vendor/contract management across the health system: Volunteers, interns & student experiences, staffing firms (agency/interim/temporary), perm placement/search firms/contingent partners, ATS (ICIMS currently), Background Check Vendors, relocation/temporary living, etc.
- Drives onboarding and retention enterprise wide.
- Systems, processes, procedures, guidelines, protocols, policies, regulatory and legal compliance, defensible business practices (such as hiring manager interviewing competencies, background check qualifiers, health and drug screening), reporting, and data analytics within the Talent Management functional discipline across the health system
- Identifies and implements process improvements to enhance and improve overall efficiency of the recruiting process
Competitive Salary Range!
Executive & Management Recruitment Services
(415) 770-1200 – call/text