Job Opening for an Emergency Room Manager located in the Southwest in a not for profit system.
- 365 bed facility
- # of ER visits annually = 100,000
- 100 ambulances/day
- Reports to Executive Director of Emergency Services
- No trauma designation but receives trauma patients
- ER Manager has direct reports of Assistant Nurse Managers and charge nurses.
- Facility presently has 51 Emergency Room beds
- Excellent leadership team
- BSN required with recent acute care ER experience
- Experienced clinical Manager who can build trust and rapport with staff, physicians, other departments.
- Strong Clinical Skills for Professional Development of staff
Competitive Salary Range!
How to apply for the Emergency Room Manager Job: contact email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Executive & Management Recruitment Services
(415) 770-1200 – call/text