Job Opening for a VP Revenue Cycle located in Southern California.
Overview of Position:
- Directs and oversees the overall policies, objectives, and initiatives of an organization’s revenue cycle activities to optimize the patient financial interaction along the care continuum.
- Provides support to, and participation with, Executive Leadership in facilitating the implementation of systems, processes, and procedures to insure regulatory compliance, and maintaining an awareness of changes in healthcare matters that directly or indirectly impact the revenue of Medical Group.
- This role manages exempt and non-exempt level colleagues across multiple location within NV and CA.
- This position is critical in establishing and developing vendor partnerships for Data, Remittance, and Collection Agency services among other contractual partnerships.
- The VP, Revenue Cycle has ownership of revenue and cash flow integrity, payer contract maintenance, technology integrations and budget responsibilities across multiple departments.
- This position will also oversee the recognition and analysis of reimbursement for all payors for financial statement reporting, and make recommendations and/or changes to optimize cash flow.
- Manage costs by continually seeking data that will identify opportunities and take action to eliminate non-value costs in conjunction with the Executive Leadership Team.
- Direct and oversee the operations of patient access, case management, health information. Management (including coding), patient billing, collections and follow-up, denials and CDM.
- Establishes and maintains strong working relationships with Revenue Cycle leaders and fosters a strong working relationship with Information Services.
- Directs and oversees department responsible for system maintenance of existing revenue cycle applications.
- Provides executive oversight for system implementations, conversions, and upgrades for revenue cycle applications.
- Demonstrates understanding of key revenue cycle areas; including, but not limited to: insurance verification, pre-registration, financial counseling, coding, billing, collections, denials/underpayments, customer service, vendor management, CDM, charge capture, utilization review.
- Develops a high-performing team that provides superior project management skills and supports each revenue cycle department implement LEAN processes to drive improved financial performance at a lower cost-to-collect.
- Investigates and resolves complex problems and coordinates efforts to provide innovative strategies and solutions. Develop presentations to communicate progress on work across all areas to senior executives.
- Maintains strong understanding of revenue cycle metrics and leads team in building plans to support operational departments to achieve best practice performance through strong analytical capabilities, process improvement identification, and technology enhancements.
- Leads Revenue Cycle strategic plan objectives and operational goal setting and execution through departmental leadership.
- The Vice President of Revenue Cycle will attend and/or direct management meetings providing reporting on metrics for the client and translating metrics.
- Ensures compliance with relevant regulations, standards and directives from regulatory agencies, governmental bodies and third parties.
- Performs additional duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college and/or a professional certification requiring formal education beyond a two-year college.
- Master degree in Finance, Business Administration, Healthcare Administration, or related preferred.
- Minimum five (5) years Executive level or Vice President experience
- Minimum ten (10) years of experience in a progressively responsible healthcare revenue cycle and/or patient financial services role
- Senior Vice President, Medical Group Operations
Competitive Salary Range!
How to apply for the VP Revenue Cycle Job: contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Executive & Management Recruitment Services
(415) 770-1200 – call/text