Job Opening for a Director of Patient Access located in New Mexico.
For profit 150+ bed hospital with awesome “C- Suite” leadership team. Financially solvent, well-run hospital, caring and supportive leadership team. Well supported by national hospital system.
- 3-5 year’s experience in Patient Access leadership in Hospital setting
- NAHAM certification preferred
Key Performance Objectives Year 1:
- Staffing & operations of the department
- Build effective relationships.
Ideal Candidate Attributes:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Health Information Administration
- Someone who steps in to help demonstrate productivity.
Competitive Salary Range!
How to apply for the Director of Patient Access Job: contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Executive & Management Recruitment Services
(415) 770-1200 – call/text