Job Opening for a Family Nurse Practitioner located in California.
Per Diem Day
- Completion of Accredited Nurse Practitioner program
- Ability to communicate effectively
Licensing and Certification Requirements:
- Current License as Registered Nurse/Nurse Practitioner with the Board of Registered Nursing in the State of California.
- Successful completion of an accredited nurse practitioner program of study which conforms with the Board’s educational standards set forth in the California Code of Regulations Section 1484 for California graduates only.
- Or Current certification by one of the following boards: the American Nurses Credentialing Center or American Academy of Nurse Practitioners or Pediatric Nursing Certification Board or National Certification Corporation for the Obstetric, Gynecologic and Neonatal Nursing Specialties, or American Association of Critical-Care Nurses.
- Current AHA BLS certified.
- Current AHA ACLS certified (if submitting privileges for inpatient setting)
Competitive Salary Range!
Executive & Management Recruitment Services
(415) 770-1200 – call/text