Job Opening in a 85+ bed hospital located in Northern VA, near Manassas, and 40 miles from Washington DC, for an experienced Hospital HR Director to join their team. Candidates MUST have their Bachelor’s Degree and MUST have healthcare HR Director experience.
The Human Resources Director (HRD) is a strategic partner to the Facility CEO and other leadership team members, responsible for defining, developing, and implementing human resources initiatives. The HRD is responsible for providing leadership and strategic direction for all areas of Human Resources, including: employee relations, talent acquisition and assessment, compensation management, performance management, training and leadership development, policy and procedures, and managing a team of HR professionals. The HRD reports directly to the hospital CEO while receiving formal direction from the Corporate offices.
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- Five years of progressive HR experience with a concentration on Employee Relations, Talent Acquisition, Talent Management, Training & Development, and Compensation Management in the healthcare industry.
- Extensive knowledge of federal and state employment law, CMS, OSHA and TJC regulatory compliance.
- Previous experience overseeing the employee relations of a large number of employees in multi-site setting highly desirable.
- Business Mathematical skills: Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rates, ratios, and percentages and to draw and interpret graphs.
- Advanced Computer Skills: Routine use of electronic mail and computer systems. Ability to incorporate complex and complicated functions into documents, spreadsheets, databases, and presentations to support business objectives.
- Complex Communication: Frequently communicates complex information and interacts with management. Can present, resolve, and address delicate situations. Can motivate and persuade others.
- Varied Business Problems: Problems are varied and complex, requiring analysis or interpretation of the situation. Problems are solved using knowledge and skills, general precedent and practices.
- Department Specific: Decisions impact the management and operations within a department. May contribute to business and operational decisions that affect the department.
- Functional Independent Judgment: Provides and sets goals and priorities for functional area. May make recommendations for department policies, practices, and programs. Makes decisions for and/or resolves problems for others.
Project Planning/Organization: Handle multiple projects simultaneously including task delegation, project over-sight, and resource allocation.
- Preferred: Master’s Degree. PHR/SPHR. Supervisory experience overseeing various HR support roles.
Fast-paced city life melts into the distance, and your eyes open to the beauty, charm and wonder of Virginia’s Horse & Wine Country. Just 40 miles west of Washington, D.C., at the foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains. Our pristine parks offer boating, hiking, fishing, playgrounds, and more. Over 26 wineries featuring unique award-winning wines and incredible vistas. Farm tours, pick-your-own farms & orchards, corn mazes, and more. Painting & sculpting, music, theatre, dancing… Find your creative outlet here.
Competitive Salary Range!
Executive & Management Recruitment Services
(415) 770-1200 – call/text