Job Opening in a 75+ bed hospital located just over an hour from Tucson in South East Arizona, for an ER Director to join their team.
- The Director of the Emergency Department and Observation is responsible for the daily operation of department to include: high quality patient care, recruitment and retention of staff, operational and capital budgets, regulatory compliance, continuous performance improvement, and excellence in customer service.
- This position requires excellent communication skills, the ability to work collaboratively with physicians and with other leadership in the community.
- This position has direct oversight of the clinical coordinator/educator of the ED and is responsible for assessing and maintaining competency and education of staff.
- Candidate should have strong leadership and interpersonal skills to include coaching, mentoring, and conflict resolution.
Number of FTE: around 45
ER Beds: 2 Trauma Bays, 21 Rooms
Level: Level 3 Trauma Center
- Complies with legal, hospital and departmental policies, procedures and position requirements.
- RN license required, Certified Emergency Nursing certification preferred.
- At a minimum, requires 5 years of progressive experience in nursing administration/health care management at director level or above.
- BSN required; Master’s degree in Nursing, Health Management, Business, or related field preferred.
Discover soaring mountain peaks under extraordinary skies, rich history, and room to roam. With 275 days of sunshine and a temperate climate, the city is a year ’round destination for outdoor adventure, authentic history, and global cuisine. The city is located just over an hour from Tucson, AZ. Tucked into Arizona’s lower right corner, the County invites you to disconnect and recharge. The expanse of mountain and sky, from sunrise to sunset, makes flipping your phone from selfie to scenic simple. Discover a just-right climate, with short-sleeve temperatures, sunny days, and starry nights. Walk, hike, bike, or climb the landscape that bears the names of legends, like Chiricahua, Cochise, Geronimo, Slaughter, and the infamous Tombstone. You’ll find endless exploration and plenty of ways to get in your 10,000 steps. Settle into world-class birding hotspots that offer sightings of more than 400 bird species. The city is often referred to as the best seat in Mother Nature’s house. With a panoramic view of Arizona’s Sky Islands rising up to impossibly blue skies by day and star-splashed skies by night, the city is your ultimate vantage point for infinite exploration.
Shop galleries and farmers markets. Fill up on authentic international cuisine, fiery Mexican, and hearty cowboy fare served from food trucks, diners, and white tablecloth restaurants. Your inner foodie will thank you. Then sip award-winning wines or a cool microbrew. You’ll be amazed at the variety of attractions, activities, events, accommodations, and restaurants in town and the surrounding area. Looking to discover mountain peaks and cool canyons, military history and ghost towns, wildlife watching and award winning wines? This is the place for you!
Competitive Salary Range!
Executive & Management Recruitment Services
(415) 770-1200 – call/text