Job Opening in a 400+ licensed beds, not for profit healthcare system, for a Director, Perioperative Services-Interim or Permanent located in New York (Upper Hudson River Valley).
- The Director of Perioperative Services is responsible for providing operational and administrative leadership in all surgical departments including the Operating Room, Post-Anesthesia Care areas, AM Admits, Day Surgery, Pre-Admission Testing, Central Sterile Processing, as well as the Endoscopy Lab.
- The Perioperative Services Director ensures the delivery of optimal care through a patient-centered, evidence-based approach.
- He/she is accountable for achieving Operating Room quality, efficiency/throughput and financial performance targets.
- The Perioperative Services Director, as a core member of the Surgical Services Executive Committee (SSEC), works in collaboration with hospital administration, surgeons, anesthesiologists and other Perioperative Services leaders to align goals and oversee all aspects of access and operations of the Operating Room.
- The Director is a transformational leader that embraces nursing shared governance and fosters a culture of safety and nursing excellence.
- Direct Reports: 5
- Total FTEs: 136
- Annual surgical and GI procedures: 14,974
- Reports to COO with dotted line reporting to CNO
- Master’s degree in Nursing required;
- Graduate degree in Business or related field acceptable with a Bachelor’s degree in Nursing
- Five years of progressive administrative experience in surgical services
- Current knowledge of surgical services trends and operational issues
Competitive Salary Range!
Executive & Management Recruitment Services
(415) 770-1200 – call/text