Job Opening for a Director of NICU and L&D Services in a medium-sized world-renowned prestigious acute care hospital near Denver, Colorado region.
- Provide clinical and operational direction and support for maternal/fetal and neonatal services.
- Supervise the Neonatal Intensive Care Units (NICUs) and Maternal/Fetal services and programs.
- The Director NICU and L&D Services reports directly to the Chief Nursing Officer.
- BSN / Master’s degree are required
- Strong NICU, L&D, and High Risk Pregnancies experience.
- A minimum of 4 years clinical nursing experience in addition to four years of Director-level experience.
- Demonstrated clinical management experience and ability to manage interdisciplinary teams in a high acuity fast paced setting.
Organization and Community:
- This hospital is widely recognized for outstanding contributions to research, education and nursing excellence.
- They are widely recognized for clinical excellence and breakthrough research.
- This hospital’s leadership promotes a culture defined by shared decision making and staff engagement.
- This location is favored for its outdoor recreational activities, picturesque mountains ideal for skiing, and superb restaurants.
Competitive Salary Range!
Executive & Management Recruitment Services
(415) 770-1200 – call/text