Job Opening for an Interim ER Manager located in New Mexico.
- # of ER visits annually = 100,000
- 100 ambulances/day
- No trauma designation but receives trauma patients
- ER manager will report to the ER Director
- ER Manager has direct reports of Assistant Nurse Managers and charge nurses.
- Facility presently has 51 beds
- Not for profit system
- Excellent leadership team
- BSN required with recent acute care ER experience
- Experienced clinical Manager who can build trust and rapport with staff, physicians, other departments.
- They need strong clinical skills as will be in the trenches.
Competitive Salary Range!
Executive & Management Recruitment Services
(415) 770-1200 – call/text