Job Opening for a Chief Financial Officer (CFO) located centrally in Upstate New York.
President and CEO
Two hospitals, four long term care facilities (nursing homes), eight primary care physician practices, an ambulatory surgery center, two Urgent Care locations, and six specialty care practices
Operation of the Fiscal Services, Budget & Reimbursement and Patient Financial Services departments.
Centrally located in Upstate NY where you will find vibrant urban life mixed with the peace and serenity of nature. There is an abundance of lakes for watersports as well as leisure.
Proven success in leading healthcare financial operations and a strong appreciation and understanding of:
- Financial projections
- Development of financial policies and procedures
- Must possess a process improvement mindset in order to lead an assessment of current processes and structure and identify opportunities for improvement.
Master’s degree (business, health care administration, finance or accounting is strongly preferred)
CPA certification is preferred but not required
Ten (10) years of senior level experience a in healthcare finance including at least five
Five (5) Years of Director level experience for a hospital or healthcare system.
Technical skills in accounting and finance including:
Revenue cycle management
Operating budget development
Reporting and forecasting and managed care contracting.
Prefer Experience with:
- Community hospital/health system setting
- Critical access hospitals
- Freestanding and hospital based nursing homes
- Affiliated/employed physicians
- New York State health care environment
Competitive Salary Range!
Executive & Management Recruitment Services
(415) 770-1200 – call/text