Job Opening in a 360 bed for profit hospital for a Manager, Plant Operations/Safety Officer located in south Florida.
- Responsible for ensuring hospital environment is safe and secure
- Reports to Director, Plant Operations
- 7-10 years experience in supervision of technical disciplines
- Experience in acute care strongly desired
- Understanding of codes and regulations
- Basic familiarity with construction and fire safety
- Bachelor’s degree required
Competitive Salary Range!
Executive & Management Recruitment Services
(415) 770-1200 – call/text