Job Openings in an Outstanding hospital in the CA San Francisco Bay Area for several nurse management level candidates to join their team.
*Oncology Faculty Practices – Ambul Care Nurse Manager
*Pediatric Primary Care/Acute Care/Teen Ambul Care Nurse Manager
*IVF Ambulatory Care Ambul Care Nurse Manager
*Pediatric Surgical Specialties -Ambul Care Nurse Manager
*Assistant Infusion Ambul Care Nurse Manager – Cancer Center
*Radiation Oncology Nurse Manager – Cancer Center
- CA RN license required. Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Nursing.
- Strong clinic / center patient care management skills.
- Practice management knowledge in scheduling, customer-service methods, regulatory compliance, accreditation requirements, and /or information technology.
- Broad knowledge of patient population served and the requirements for the delivery of services.
- 2-5 years of progressive supervisory experience
Competitive Salary Range!
Executive & Management Recruitment Services