Job Opening for a Director of Nursing, step down unit, located in Florida.
- 120 FTE’s
- 58 bed unit newly renovated!
- High acuity but no trauma
- Direct reports include a nurse manager and 4 Assistant Nurse Managers!
- 360 bed facility
- For profit and doing well financially
Job Qualifications: (Training, Education, Experience, Skills and Abilities)
- Bachelor’s degree, in Nursing or related field preferred
- Master’s degree in related field preferred
- Minimum two (2) years management experience preferred
- Minimum five (5) years of nursing experience preferred
- Demonstrates leadership, critical thinking and time management skills
- Current Florida Registered Nurse License
- Basic Life Support (American Heart Association)
- Advanced Cardiopulmonary Life Support
- 2+ to 5 year’s experience
- Seniority Level – Director
- Management Experience Required – Yes
- Minimum Education – Bachelor’s Degree
- Full-time Benefits – Full
- Relocation Assistance Available – Yes
- Commission Compensation – No
- Bonus Eligible – Yes
- Overtime Eligible – No
- Interview Travel Reimbursed – Yes
There are a lot in new initiatives going on at the hospital so there will be the opportunity for the successful candidate to participate in building programs.
Competitive Salary Range!
Executive & Management Recruitment Services