Job opening for a Chief Nursing Officer at a Pediatric Hospital in Southeast Florida.
Nationally recognized Children’s Hospital part of large teaching hospital/health system. 80% Pediatrics & 20% Women’s Health.
Reports to: Chief Administrator Officer
- Overall authority for providing leadership, direction, and administration of direct patient care activities, nursing practice, and nursing education and development across the organization.
- Responsible for driving, supporting and modeling a culture focused on employee engagement, quality, patient safety, fiscal responsibility and the overall patient experience.
- Strategizes and drives process improvements focused on innovative care delivery and/or operational models designed to improve clinical services, outcomes, patient throughput, and patient safety.
- Ensures patient and family centered care is comprehensive and coordinated and monitored for effectiveness through the quality improvement model that leads to systematic improvements over time resulting in outcomes measures that outperform benchmark statistic of national database used in patient and nursing sensitive indicators.
- Enhances quality outcomes by partnering with leadership (CMO and/or Chief Of Staff and/or President of Medical Staff) for shared clinical decision making, but has overall responsibility for all of patient care.
- MUST HAVE 5 + years as a CNO or possible ACNO at a Children’s/Pediatric Hospital or Women’s & Children’s hospital. Background at a pediatric teaching facility highly preferred. Background in Women’s Health highly desired.
- RN, BSN, MSN or BSN with Master’s required.
- Advanced Nursing Certification preferred.
- Business acumen, strategic planning, human resources and financial management, information systems, organizational assessment & highly developed personnel and leadership skills.
Competitive Salary Range!
Executive & Management Recruitment Services