Job opening for an Infection Prevention Coordinator in a Regional Medical Center with 150 total beds in Texas.
Benefits: Comprehensive Package
- Directs, plans, and oversees the implementation of the infection prevention and control program ensuring all control standards are met.
- Participates in infection control surveillance and data analysis activities based on epidemiological and statistical principles.
- Reports identified problems and assists in developing action plans.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Associate’s required; BSN preferred
- Current RN licensure in State of Texas – RN REQUIRED
- 3-5 years’ experience in healthcare required.
- Member of the Association of Practitioners of Infection Control and Epidemiology, preferred.
- Infection Prevention Certification required within 24 months of hire. Working knowledge of microbiology, epidemiology, infectious diseases, aseptic techniques and current practices.
Competitive Salary Range!
Executive & Management Recruitment Services