Job opening in a 300 bed hospital in New Mexico, located about 1 hour from El Paso, TX, has a need for a Food and Nutrition Manager to join their team. The town is nestled in the beautiful Land of Enchantment. The town offers a multitude of outdoor adventures, unique culinary experiences, vibrant heritage and culture, top-rated farmers markets and beautiful views of the Oregon Mountains.
- This is a full-time, exempt position.
- Plans, organizes and monitors patient nutritional care in assigned areas. Provides service to patients throughout the life span including newborns, children, adolescents, adults and geriatrics.
- Coordinates and monitors activities in the nutrition care area as assigned and provides recommendations to the Director of Food and Nutrition Services regarding improvements in these areas.
- Provides service to patients throughout the life span including newborns, children, adolescents, adults and geriatrics.
- Minimum Education: MA or MS or higher degree from an accredited college or university with a major in Food and Nutrition.
- Internship or equivalent training in a hospital or other institution qualified to offer a dietetic internship by the Academy for Nutrition and Dietetics required.
Job Minimum Experience:
- Three years experience as a Registered Dietitian and three years experience in a supervisory role required.
- Must be Registered Dietitian with the Academy for Nutrition and Dietetics.
- Must possess a current (or eligible) license to practice as a Licensed Dietitian in the State of New Mexico.
This city is located in the verdant Mesilla Valley in southern New Mexico and is the 2nd largest city in the state (larger than Santa Fe). The area has been “home” for humans for at least 4,000 years, and that’s no surprise to anyone who has seen this town. The area offers a vast selection of annual events and attractions, great weather with an average of 350 days of sunshine a year! With a mild high-desert climate and spectacular views of soaring mountains and the Rio Grande Valley, this area was once home to the likes of Geronimo, Billy the Kid and the early Spanish settlers of New Spain. Today, with the influences of New Mexico State University, White Sands Missile Range and the wonderful cultural diversity of a border town, the city is the ideal place to live, work and raise a family.
Competitive Salary Range!
Executive & Management Recruitment Services