Job opening for a Critical Care Flex Registered Nurse. This is a highly skilled, flexible, team-oriented critical care registered nurse that is oriented to and works any department, any shift. The primary clinical areas of work include ED, ICU, PACU, and Relief Supervision. This Registered Nurse (RN) is responsible and accountable for patient care in any department in which she/he works. Current RN license in the State of New Hampshire.
- Current BLS and ACLS certifications required prior to hire. TNCC and PALS required within one year of hire.
- Basic EKG course (minimum 24 hours) required prior to hire.
- Critical Care Course (including ventilator management) required within first year of hire. Preference will be given to candidates that have completed prior to hire.
- Current clinical experience for at least five (5) years required; a minimum of two of these years must be in ICU and/or ED.
- Management of Aggressive Behavior (MOAB) training within 6 months of hire.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills and organizational skills required.
- Strong team player approach and flexibility to work any department and any shift.
- Computer proficiency required.
- 12 hour shifts
Could lead to mentorship role.
Sign on – $2,000 firm
Relocation – $3,000
Northern area enjoy low cost of living while having access to unlimited recreation and the subtle advantages of small northern New Hampshire living. Vibrant year round community.
Competitive Salary Range!