Job opening for a Clinical Field Staff Supervisor located in Buffalo NY.
The Registered Nurse provides a wide range of nursing care to patients in the home care setting. A primary focus is patient assessment, quality care, teaching of patients and caregivers and performance of skilled procedures. All care delivered is based on the Standards of Practice for the particular sate and must be in compliance with company and regulatory requirements.
- Must be licensed as a Registered Nurse in the state(s) of practice.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Experience in Home Health agency required.
- Experience with Medicare/CMS as a field supervisor required.
- Must have exceptional customer service skills and be able to communicate well with referral sources, patients, family members, and branch employees.
- Must have/maintain a valid driver’s license and auto liability insurance.
- Must be flexible with work schedule.
- Must have strong leadership and clinical skills.
- Familiarity with Homecare Homebase a plus.
- Oasis experience required.
Competitive Salary Range!