Job opening in a 100+ bed hospital in North Carolina, has a need for an experienced Emergency Room Director to join their team.
- The ER has 27 + 4 Safe Suite beds.
- Average of 33-35K a year in ER visits.
- The Director will oversee 50-55 FTEs.
- They are looking for a very engaged ER Director.
- Must be very engaged with the staff, who can do their own scheduling, handle their own budget, etc.
- This is a hands on Director position, meaning you may have to scrub in on cases.
- You do have Clinical Leaders/Charge Nurses but no Manager.
- You are the Director and the Manager.
- This is a full-time position.
- The selected candidate for this position will report to the VP Clinical Services / Chief Nursing Officer.
- Maintaining regulatory requirements, coordinating performance improvement activities, staffing, and serving as Emergency Physician liaison.
- Ability to promote, implement and meet the Medical Center’s mission, vision and values.
- Current state of NC Nurse Licensure, BSN required. MSN preferred or MBA.
- Minimum 5 years of nursing experience with evidence of leadership and program development.
- Leadership experience (coaching, mentoring, staff development, project management).
- Results oriented and engaged in collaborative goal setting.
- Displays sound judgment and critical thinking.
- Demonstrates time management skills, including prioritization, timely follow up and deadlines.
- Quality performance monitoring, labor management, scheduling, clinical / contract and new hire processes.
- Evidence of preparing and monitoring annual ED Budget.
- Computer knowledge of Meditech and Electronic Medical Records preferred.
- Sound Fiscal Management skills.
Competitive Salary Range!
***Serving Clients with Interim and Permanent Recruiting Services since 2001