Job opening for a Chief Financial Officer – Large Health Plan, located in Texas.
- Provide leadership and oversight of all aspects of finance for the Business Unit.
- Oversee all finance related activities for business unit including developing and monitoring progress against Annual Operating Plan.
- Responsible for financial analysis, identification of month end financial drivers, and forecasting including headcount planning to ensure compliance with state requirements.
- Responsible for identifying medical cost trends and leadership of medical cost improvement initiatives.
- Perform financial impact analysis for new contracts and support negotiations.
- Review monthly performance and financial results of the business unit and provide recommendations to senior management.
- Responsible for the business unit’s contribution to corporate.
- Perform duties as Chief liaison between Corporate Finance and the Business Unit.
- Establish financial strategic vision, objectives, policies and procedures in support of the overall strategic plan.
- Oversee and validate pricing models and lead initiatives to identify inefficiencies and areas of development and improvement.
- Direct health plan analytical needs and coordinate reporting strategy.
- Act as a lead for internal and external audits.
- Lead rate setting activity and coordinate corporate and state actuaries.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Business Administration.
- 10+ years in a high level finance role in the healthcare or insurance industry.
- Master’s degree preferred.
- CPA preferred
Competitive Salary Range!
Executive & Management Recruitment Services
***Serving Clients with Interim and Permanent Recruiting Services since 2001