Surgical nurse for outpatient facility
Telemetry nights 6:45 pm to 7:15am
168 bed state of art acute care hospital this facility includes fully staffed 24-hour Trauma Leave III emergency care, a specialized Heart Center, Women’s Center and comprehensive intensive care services.
Benefits Include: Medical, Dental, Prescription Drug, Life Insurance/AD&D,
Supplemental Group Life, Short and long-term Disability, Paid Time Off, Extended Illness Bank (EIB), Flexible Spending, Employee Assistance Program, and company discounts.
• Graduate of an accredited School of Professional Nursing
• : Current professional nursing license to practice as a Registered Nurse
• Three years current experience in field (telemetry, or operating room
• Current professional nursing license to practice as a Registered Nurse in New Mexico
• Required: Current BLS (Basic Life Support) certification
• *Required: Current ACLS (Advanced Cardiac Life Support)
Tina Roberts, President
JONATHAN CHASE EXECUTIVE SEARCH
588 Sutter Street, Suite 349
San Francisco, CA 94102
***Serving Clients with Interim and Permanent Recruiting Services since 2001