Busy Surgery Center with approximately 600 cases per month,
all specialties except Neuro
- Responsible for a unique opportunity to lead and mentor a great team of 25 employees
- Oversees the coordination of activities and daily operations in procedural areas.
- Collaborates with department Director to create and execute plans to address opportunities for improvement.
- Assist with developing and implementing new programs, department specific policies and procedures and strategic planning to meet department objectives.
- Administers direct patient care when needed and/or judgement is required
- Reviews patient satisfaction feedback and assists with successful patient complaint investigation and initiates immediate service recovery, coordinates patient care, establishes priorities.
- Maintains employee, patient and physician satisfaction.
- Reports to the Regional Director of Surgical Services
- Associate Degree in Nursing Required, Bachelor’s highly preferred
- Minimum of 3 years related experience
- 1 year of leadership
- Excellent at building collaborative relationships
To express interest in this job opportunity, contact
Tina Roberts, President
JONATHAN CHASE EXECUTIVE SEARCH
588 Sutter Street, Suite 349
San Francisco, CA 94102
(415) 770-1200 (415) 684-2526