Seeking a Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant to work with its Hospitalist team. Inpatient experience required.
Job Highlights include:
• A level 1 trauma center
• 7- 12 hour shifts, and some rotating nights
• Inpatient experience in Internal Medicine to include but not limited to Diabetes, Cardio / Respiratory Diseases, Neurologic Disorders, and End Stage Renal Disease
• Inpatient experience as a Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant required
• Not accepting new Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant grads
• Coordination of patient and family care needs
• Ability to work independently with limited daily physician supervision
Located in the heart of Eastern NC (pop. over 90,220) is an ideal, family-oriented community that caters to outdoor enthusiasts and sportsmen. Greenville is 45 miles from I-95 and just over an hour from Raleigh, the Outer Banks, Oriental (the sailing capital of NC) and the Atlantic Ocean.
• Low cost of living, affordable housing and excellent choice of schools
• Desirable climate with mild winters and four seasons
• Numerous shopping opportunities, including popular national chains and unique, locally-owned stores
• 20 parks including 3 waterfront- a 324-acre nature park and an outdoor amphitheatre
• Numerous challenging private and public golf courses.
Vacation, Sick, & Holidays
Malpractice (with tail)
Medical, Dental, & Vision
For more details, please contact
Find and apply for Healthcare Executive and Management Jobs here at this site.