Hospital received the following awards:
- 2015 & 2016 Women’s Choice Award for America’s Best Breast Centers
- 2016 Women’s Choice Award for America’s Best Hospitals for Patient Safety
- Named to Modern Healthcare’s 100 Best Places to Work since 2008
- Zia Award from Quality New Mexico for Best in Class
- 120 bed facility
- Provides leadership and oversight to department managers and staff.
- Responsible for the development, communication, and successful execution of established financial and non-financial objectives as articulated through the organizational structure and strategic plans.
- BSN required, Master’s preferred or currently enrolled
- 7 year’s Women’s Leadership experience required
- Relocation and excellent salary
For more details related to this job opportunity, please contactTina Roberts, President
JONATHAN CHASE EXECUTIVE SEARCH
588 Sutter Street, Suite 349
San Francisco, CA 94102
Find and apply for Healthcare Executive and Management Jobs here at this site.