As one of the largest, most comprehensive, and most highly respected providers of health-related services to the people of a large Metropolitan area, this system advocates acute care and preventive services, wellness and fitness services, and educational programs.
Located in the Mid Atlantic, this location can offer a variety of options for living, from City to Rural. The area is very accessible to all needed services, historical, and cultural offerings.
Seeking a certified Clinical Nurse Specialist with a background in Med/Surg Oncology. In this role the CNS will collaborate with educators and will be a resource to graduates, staff nurses, and the entire multi-disciplinary team to develop innovative programs, drive exemplary nursing practice, ensure desirable outcomes, and observe and identify trends and practice issues. This role is integral to the ongoing improvement of HCAHPS and other quality scores.
- Masters of Science in Nursing in area of expertise or a Certification in area of expertise
- 5-7 years of experience
- Certification as Clinical Nurse Specialist preferred; Specialty Certification required
- Maryland Registered Nurse License
- American Heart Association CPR Certification
- Professional organization participation encouraged
- Critical thinking skills
- Excellent communication skills
Compensation: Competitive plus benefits
For more information, contact
Tina Roberts, President
JONATHAN CHASE EXECUTIVE SEARCH
588 Sutter Street, Suite 349
San Francisco, CA 94102