Hospital is a 136 bed hospital situated in a premier location near the waterfront.
Current licensure as a Registered Nurse, BSN, Masters in Nursing or related field preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years hospital nursing experience, including supervisory and management experience.
- Demonstrated knowledge of acute care and physical rehabilitation.
- Individual must be able to demonstrate the ability to safely perform the essential functions of this position with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Ability to make independent decisions based on a specialized body of knowledge to address issues utilizing guidelines and/or precedents established by similar situations.
- Ability to analyze, completes, and evaluates non-routine issues in agreement with and under the direction of the Program Administrator.
Position reports to CEO.
Tina Roberts, President
JONATHAN CHASE EXECUTIVE SEARCH
588 Sutter Street, Suite 349
San Francisco, CA 94102
(415) 770-1200 (415) 684-2526
Salary: 200k-230k (based on experience) with additional benefits for housing and tax benefits working outside of