We are looking for an Interim Nurse Manager over PACU/Pre-Op/Anesthesia Pre-Education Center for a large hospital in Hawaii.
The ideal candidate will have:
- At least 5 years of experience managing a PACU
- Experience working in a Level I Trauma or teaching hospital.
The Nurse Manager oversees 3 units that are all inter-related. The main PACU is Phase I recovery. They do not accept ICU or post-Open Heart patients. Anesthesia Pre-Education Center is self-sufficient – they have 3 APRNs on staff who handle the department well.
For interim the following will be provided:
- Housing accommodations for the length of the engagement (usually in a condo)
- Reimbursement of car rental (compact car)
- Air Travel
o Airfare to/from Honolulu to begin/end the engagement
o Airfare to/from Honolulu during the engagement is negotiable, depending on the candidate’s need
- Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, Drug, Vision for the interim only)
- Paid Time Off/Extended Sick Leave Benefit
- Participation in 401(k) program (no employer match)
Target salary: 10k-11k per month
For more information, contact:
Tina Roberts, President
JONATHAN CHASE EXECUTIVE SEARCH
588 Sutter Street, Suite 349
San Francisco, CA 94102