The Director of Case Management maintains and facilitates communication between the members of the case management department and the physician advisor regarding medical necessity, progression of the plan of care and/or quality issues. The Director of Case Management ensures compliance with all policies and regulations standards relating to the functioning of the case management department. The Director of Case Management maintains and facilitates communication with all members of the interdisciplinary team. The Director of Case Management provides human and material resources to support patient care and staff needs. The Case Management Director defines performance goals and expectations for the department and staff. The Director of Case Management provides services within the Mission and Philosophy of the hospital and affiliates, the policies and procedures of the hospital, and the approved framework of the hospital’s patient care services Philosophy.
- Must be a graduate of an accredited school of nursing with a current license to practice nursing in South Carolina, or equivalent clinical licensure.
- A BSN is required; a MSN is preferred, or equivalent clinical degree.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in Case Management is required, 5 years’ progressive nursing management experience is preferred.
- Experience in computer applications, data base management and technical support is required.
- Knowledge of JCAHO, DHEC, CMS, OSHA, CLIA and other regulatory agency standards are required.
Contact:Tina Roberts, President
JONATHAN CHASE EXECUTIVE SEARCH
588 Sutter Street, Suite 349
San Francisco, CA 94102
(415) 770-1200 (415) 684-2526