Apply for Job:
We are looking for a Spine Center Manager to run a Spine Center and Joint Replacement program for a 300+bed hospital in Oregon. Excellent Healthcare Organization!
Minimum Qualifications Include:
-Bachelor’s degree required, Master’s preferred. At least one must be in nursing.
-Three (3) years acute care RN experience required.
-Two (2) years progressive leadership experience required.
-Current unencumbered Oregon RN license required or eligible for licensure to practice as a -Registered Nurse in the State of Oregon.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities Include:
• Advanced practice nurse preferred. Program implementation, triage, and population health experience preferred.
• Excellent interpersonal communication skills required, with demonstrated ability to work with multiple physician practices.
• Self-directed work skills with ability to balance diverse projects required.
Proficiency in MS Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and ability to become proficient in EHR and triage software.
Core Job Functions Include:
• Manages daily operations of the Spine Center, including supervising and assisting in triage function; serving as clinical resource for patient triage escalation.
• Develops and supervises post-operative care communications and patient outcomes tracking; monitors and analyzes program performance data, identifies trends, and develops performance improvement recommendations.
• Provides continual program development by researching evidence-based clinical practice, leading advisory and interdisciplinary councils, developing action plans, and manages implementation to ensure attainment of program goals, in collaboration with medical directors; uses lean tools and methodology to partner across the continuum of care to drive waste reduction and quality improvement.
• Partners with administrative leaders and medical directors to assess and prepare programs for payment reform and population health initiatives, including assessing financial performance, eliminating waste in the process, improving the patient experience, tracking and reducing patient harms and potential patient harms across the episode of care.
Builds relationships with physicians and other organizations; both in the service line (surgeons/clinics), Spine Center members and potential members, and referring and accepting providers; develops and delivers marketing materials as needed.
Tina Roberts, President
JONATHAN CHASE EXECUTIVE SEARCH
588 Sutter Street, Suite 349
San Francisco, CA 94102