Perioperative Pediactric RN Educator Job, Employment
Attention, go review today’s online web and local community answer for Perioperative Pediactric RN Educator Jobs, Employment
Job Title: Perioperative Pediactric RN Educator
Job Posting Date: 11-20–2014
Job Facility Type: Academic Medical Center
Number of Employees reporting to position: 0
Job Facility Records Status: EMR completed
Unit description: Pedi : Neuro, Ortho, GS, Eye, GU, Dental, OHS, Cardiac, Plastic, HemOnc, Transplant – 8 ORs, plus cardiac hybrid and iMRI ORs.
Ideal Job Candidate: A strong leader with solid Educator teaching experience in a pediatric hospital setting with a strong perioperative (operating room) clinical background. Will help open new Hospital in February 2015.
Job Position Role Overview: The Education Specialist works interdependently with a multidisciplinary team of health care providers to provide innovative and comprehensive educational programming and experiences that focus on nursing competence assessment and professional development activities. Professional development activities include staff development, such as orientation and in-service training, continuing education opportunities, and teaching/learning activities to ensure excellent quality of nursing care.
- Current licensure in the State of California as a Registered Nurse.
- A Master’s degree in nursing (MSN) from an accredited program.
- Education and Staff Development focus preferred.
- A minimum of five years of clinical experience in area perioperative nursing.
- Demonstrated expertise in teaching and nursing practice.
- Accepts standards of service excellence.