Medical Practice Administration Job Placement
Attention, go review today’s online web and local community answer for Medical Practice Administration Job Placement
Job Title: Medical Practice Administrator
Job Posting Date: 10-20-2014
Job Facility Type: Physician Practice Group
Job Faciltiy Number of Employees: 85 FTE’s, 6 direct Supervisors.
Job Facility Records Status: EMR completed – NextGen
Job Facility Sales: 12 million in net revenue per year.
Ideal Job Candidate: A strong leader with solid business development experience. Job Position Role Overview: Practice Administrator position is responsible for overseeing all administrative, financial, clinical and development activities of the practice, except those directly involving professional medical judgment.
- Baccalaureate degree in business administration, health care administration or similar is required, Masters preferred.
- At least five years of medical practice management experience, within a physician practice.
- Strong financial background with previous experience in physician office billing systems, accounts payable, general ledger, tax reporting and budgeting.
- Demonstrable experience in personnel management and administration of payroll systems.
- Strong background and experience in management of clinical operations.
- In-depth knowledge of compliance, personnel law, workplace safety, and other regulatory issues pertaining to group practice.
- Familiarity with taxation, professional corporations, and managed care contracting issues.
- Experience in negotiating general business contracts.
- Other responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to: Business Planning, Financial Operations, Clinical Operations, Personnel Management, Communication with Physicians, Provider and Payer Relations and Corporate Overview.