FACILITY DESCRIPTION: For profit, acute care hospital system – 162 beds
REPORTS TO: Chief Executive Officer
With limited supervision and broad general direction, plans and manages the services of the Imaging departments in accordance with applicable Federal, State and Local Regulatory Agency policies, rules and standards. Directs daily operation and leads strategic planning for development of Imaging programs, budgets, policies & procedures and educational activities. Assures quality Imaging services via performance improvement and quality assurance and provides effective consultation to physicians, nurses and other healthcare providers.
- Operations oversight and resource for the Radiology Services departments
- Responsible for the development, communication, and successful execution of established financial and non-financial objectives as articulated through the organizational structure and strategic plans.
- Ensure staff competencies in all areas of radiology services
- Develop and implement action plans, monitor progress towards goals, identify barriers and challenges and facilitate efforts to improve departmental performance.
- Provide education and information to hospital operations leaders and staff to review pertinent Federal and State regulatory requirements, emerging internal and external trends.
- Assist in recruiting talented and competent staff and provide effective orientation and on-going education to improve performance.
- BS or BA required, Master’s preferred
- 3-5 years Leadership experience required
Competitive Salary Range!
Executive & Management Recruitment Services