Job Opening for a Hospital Foundation Executive Director Development in the Tri-cities area of Washington (Kennewick/Pasco area).
- Reports to CEO and serves as the senior executive for staff leading the hospital Foundation and will lead all philanthropic activity.
- Member of the Leadership Team who directs all aspects of Fundraising and administrative duties of the Foundation including working directly with the Board of Directors.
- Leads the strategic planning efforts and philanthropic programs of the foundation; specific core programs for oversight include major and planned gifts, annual giving, marketing, public/donor relations, prospect research and administrative management.
- Develops and recommends goals and objectives for fund raising, implementing campaigns, techniques and department policies to achieve such goals for the Foundation
- Has oversight of any community health programs funded by the Foundations.
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Master’s Degree Business, Healthcare or Public Administration, preferred
- 7+ years progressive responsible administrative and management experience
- 5+ years Major gifts fundraising including high-level donor solicitations
- 3+ years’ experience working directly with a board of directors
- Experience working within a time-intensive, results-oriented environment; and demonstrated leadership and motivational skills to develop staff and volunteers
- Strong interpersonal and communication (written and verbal) skills
Competitive Salary Range!
Executive & Management Recruitment Services
(415) 770-1200 – call/text